EBM102 - eBusiness Vision, Mission, and Values
The mission, vision and values provides direction for everything that happens in an organization. In recent months, this industry is particularly affected by the pandemic and there needs to be drastic changes in their strategy in order to cope with the changing landscape especially post pandemic. The need now is for the executives in the industry to rethink their mission and vision and hence the needs for the training.
This course enables participants to establish the cornerstone elements of an organisation’s vision, mission and values, from which all other operations and initiatives are generated.
What you will learn
This course goes into the ins and outs of developing a mission and vision for an eBusiness. Throughout this course, learners will understand the importance of vision, mission, and value statements and work towards developing, communicating, and upholding said statements within the organisation.
- Understand the process of information gathering for articulating vision, mission and values statements.
- Define an eBusiness’s competitive advantage and strategic direction in relation to competitors
- Identify the characteristics of impactful vision and mission statements
- Utilise a research-based approach for developing organisational vision and mission and values statements.
- Develop full vision and mission communication plan for engaging stakeholders
- Establish a plan to regularly review and refine the organization vision, mission, and values.
Minimum passed the equivalent of GCE ‘A’ levels or Workplace Literacy Level 5 and Workplace Numeracy Level 5.
● Be able to operate laptop and mobile devices, e.g. tablet or smartphone.
● Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualifications (“ES WSQ”) Workplace Literacy (“WPL”) level 5.
● Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ES WSQ WPL level 5.
● Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES WSQ Workplace Numeracy (“WPN”) level 5.
*For learners who do not meet the above criteria, applications will be rejected and any fees paid will be returned.
Pamela Lim has more than 30 years' experience as an entrepreneur, professor and business trainer. She was the first Singaporean to achieve a NASDAQ-SGX listing (2001) as a pioneer in e-business.
Subsequently, she spent 10 years as a professor at Singapore Management University nurturing young entrepreneurs in crafting their businesses including their digital media and social media strategies. Dozens of her protégés have gone on to become some of the most successful entrepreneurs in Asia.
She has won countless awards including:
- Singapore’s Top 10 Female entrepreneur in 1999 (finalist),
- The Most Promising Female Entrepreneur in 2000 (winner) and
- Netrepreneur of the Year in 2001 (winner).
Pamela has developed numerous private multimillion-dollar projects using the same social media strategies she teaches in the classroom. As a passionate educator, in 2014 she founded All Gifted, an online high school with thousands of students internationally.