With asynchronous and synchronous models, blended eLearning / instructor-led (ILT), micro-learning, gamification, simulation, augmented and virtual reality, artificial intelligence, our learners could really use some guidance in order for them to develop the best approach for them and their organisation when it comes to designing and developing e-learning.
This course will give you information on how to deliver an effective learning/training program, focused on practical application of the technologies and tools available in the digital space to deliver effective instruction to digital natives.
What you will learn
This course will provide you with the information you need to know to deliver effective instruction, focusing in particular on the online and virtual aspects, By the end of the course, you will not only be able to understand the reasoning behind why certain delivery choices are made for different groups of people, but also how to effectively balance different learner groups simultaneously.
Among others, the course objectives include:
- Define and explain the different e-training delivery methods
- Demonstrate the ability to create and maintain a conducive e-learning environment
- Able to test and provide asynchronous and synchronous feedback to learners in different situations
The targeted sector is any entrepreneur, B2C or B2B executive driven to develop new skills and knowledge in the eBusiness sector.
Part of Professional Certificate in Digital Media
- Minimum passed the equivalent of GCE ‘A’ levels or Workplace Literacy Level 5 and Workplace Numeracy Level 5.
- Able to operate laptop and mobile devices, e.g. tablet or smartphone.
- Able to listen, speak, read, and write English competently