Website Development series
DMK101 – e-Business Content Management
This course will go through the ins and outs of creating and maintaining a content management strategy for e-Businesses,
What you will learn
With so much information and content available on the Internet, what is it that makes one stand out from the rest?
This course takes students through the wide range of factors a blogger must consider to maintain a successful following. Students will learn the specialised craft of creating content, as well as the best practices for generating and maintaining a loyal fanbase. Whether you are creating digital media content for a company or for yourself, this course will give you the skill sets you need for success.
- Establish web design criteria for supporting effective content management
- Apply organizational voice and brand requirements in content creation
- Create research-based buyer personas
- Understand profitable keywords and long-tail keywords
- Develop akeyword-based content publishing calendar
The targeted sector is any entrepreneur, B2C or B2B executive driven to develop new skills and knowledge in the eBusiness sector.
- Minimum passed the equivalent of GCE ‘A’ levels or Workplace Literacy Level 5 and Workplace Numeracy Level 5.
- Able to operate laptop and mobile devices, e.g. tablet or smartphone.
- Able to listen, speak, read, and write English competently