eBusiness Management SERIES
AEBZ105 – e-Business Planning
This course enables participants to establish a blue print for an online business in a business plan for fund raising, communicating with internal and external parties on the ideas behind the eBusiness. This course provides learners with practical experience in checking the viability of the eBusiness ideas and the opportunity to understand the every aspect of creating and running an online business.
What you will learn
With the pandemic, there is a need for their businesses to go online, and therefore, they need courses to plug the lack of e-business and e-commerce knowledge in their staff. Many courses that covers business plans available do not address the idiosyncrasies of online business and therefore unable to plug the knowledge gaps well. It is their hopes that we will do so so that these enterprises and entrepreneurs can put their thoughts and ideas down on paper, and then test it out with their own stakeholders.
- Evaluate the corporate vision, mission and values
- Define problem and solution, risks and returns
- Define to-market strategies: articulate the competitive advantage and define the Target Market
- Define the product and pricing strategy
- Develop selling strategies and customer acquisition plans
- Defining the KPIs
- Create financials to reflect objectives
- Review of strategies to meet financial targets
The targeted sector is any entrepreneur, B2C or B2B executive driven to develop new skills and knowledge in the eBusiness sector.
- Minimum passed the equivalent of GCE ‘A’ levels or Workplace Literacy Level 5 and Workplace Numeracy Level 5.
- Able to operate laptop and mobile devices, e.g. tablet or smartphone.
- Able to listen, speak, read, and write English competently