DIGITAL MARKETING SERIES
ADMK106 – Effective and Compelling Copywriting
In this course, you’ll learn about content writing, copywriting, and the best practices of creating written content for the web. Begin below or click on the “Start Course” button above to kick off your course.
What you will learn
In the workplace, solid writing skills can play a significant role in your career success. Whether you’re catching up with a coworker, pitching an idea to your boss, or building a relationship with a new client, the quality of your writing can make the difference between a positive and negative impression.
Additionally, in the digital realm the expression of ideas must be done so in a manner that provides an audience with what it needs.
- Identify plagiarism and edit copy to prevent plagiarism and other legal requirements
- Identify and adapt to publishing house style
- Identify and define project objectives and requirements
- Generate content ideas in response to project requirements
- Identify and review implications of content written for various stakeholders
The targeted sector is any entrepreneur, B2C or B2B executive driven to develop new skills and knowledge in the eBusiness sector.
- Minimum passed the equivalent of GCE ‘A’ levels or Workplace Literacy Level 5 and Workplace Numeracy Level 5.
- Able to operate laptop and mobile devices, e.g. tablet or smartphone.
- Able to listen, speak, read, and write English competently